...Your Auto Glass Is Damaged
- If the auto glass damage of your vehicle is a result of vandalism, call the police to file a police report.
- Call Blue Chip Auto Glass at 602-885-5330 to set an appointment with one of our Blue Chip Auto Glass representatives for a priority auto glass replacement appointment. Remember, we'll come to you anywhere in the Valley!
- Most insurance companies cover windshield replacement. When you call us tell the Blue Chip representative that you plan to file an insurance claim. We'll help you get that started.
- Expect a phone call from a Blue Chip Auto Glass installer prior to your scheduled appointment to confirm your appointment.
- After a windshield replacement, allow the windshield to set for at least 60-90 minutes. You need the urethane to cure before you drive.
- Expect a phone call and a piece a mail from us asking you to review our work. We want you to rate your experience with us, so we can continue to do our jobs better.
- Auto Glass Repair and Replacement
- Professionaly Trained Technicians
- Free Mobile Service (Valleywide)
- Licensed and Insured
- All Makes and Models
- Quality O.E.M. Parts
- Same-Day Service
- We Replace RV Glass
- Approved by all Insurance Companies
For any questions please call us at 602-885-5330. One of our customer service representatives will be happy to assist you.