Ten Things You Need to Know About
Phoenix Auto Glass Repair and Replacement
- Blue Chip Auto Glass hand-selects auto glass installation technicians who have certification from the National Glass Association (NGA). We also require our auto glass specialists to have certification in Sika Urethane, our choice in urethane.
- In Arizona, you don't have to be certified to be an auto glass installer. When scheduling an appointment with a Phoenix auto glass shop ask if the auto glass technicians are certified before you schedule that appointment.
- You don't have to contact your insurance company before contacting us. Blue Chip Auto Glass works with all insurers and can work to get your insurance claim completed.
- You deserve a lifetime warranty on auto glass replacement work. If you trust Blue Chip Auto Glass to replace your auto glass, then any problem related to that installation or a defect in the glass will be replaced…on us.
- If a windshield is installed improperly, you could end up with leaks, wind noise, and stress cracks. What's worse, an improper installation could jeopardize the structural integrity of your vehicle.
- Blue Chip Auto Glass follows workflow guidelines established by the Auto Glass Replacement Safety Standards Council (AGRSS), which is committed to safe auto glass installations .
- Blue Chip Auto Glass only installs name-brand auto glass (Aptech, Pilkington, Carlite, Mopar, Sekurit, and Carlex), because we trust the quality. We always try to use the same glass brand that your car's manufacturer installed. Don't settle for the brand of glass that makes the auto glass company the biggest profit.
- Just because your insurance company recommends a specific Phoenix auto glass company to you doesn't mean you have to use auto glass shop. You get to choose who installs new auto glass and who repairs your auto glass.
- Blue Chip Auto Glass doesn't charge insurance companies any more or any less to do a job. You get the same service no matter how the auto glass job is paid for.
- Blue Chip Auto Glass will come to your location anywhere in the Phoenix area to repair or replace your auto glass. The best part is that our mobile services do not come with any extra charges. (We regularly replace auto glass in Scottsdale, Mesa, Tempe, Surprise, Peoria, Glendale, Anthem, Carefree and Cave Creek.)
- Auto Glass Repair and Replacement
- Professionaly Trained Technicians
- Free Mobile Service (Valleywide)
- Licensed and Insured
- All Makes and Models
- Quality O.E.M. Parts
- Same-Day Service
- We Replace RV Glass
- Approved by all Insurance Companies
For any questions please call us at 602-885-5330. One of our customer service representatives will be happy to assist you.